DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 30 cookies
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip cookies
Tart cranberries and sweet white chocolate chips--the perfect cookie for the holidays.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate or vanilla baking chips
1. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars.2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.5. Fold in the dried cranberries and baking chips.6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet leaving about 2 inches in between.7. Bake at 375°F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.8. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 1 minute, then remove from pan to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.