These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cookies may just be my favorite cookie ever. They are so chocolaty, so chewy—just like my favorite brownie. Add in Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini’s and peanuts, and they get even better. The cookies have both unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder, so they are extra chocolaty. And unlike some of the other chocolate cookies I have tried, these are so soft and chewy inside.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 5 - 6 dozen cookies
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cookies
Soft and chewy chocolate brownie cookies with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Mini's and peanuts.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) pkg. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Mini's
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter until the butter melts and the chocolate softens; whisk until all the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth; allow to cool slightly.2. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy; stir in chocolate mixture.3. In another bowl combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt. 4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.5. Cut Reese's candies in half; stir candies and peanuts into batter.6. Refrigerate cookie dough for 1 hour.7. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; use a medium cookie scoop to drop generous tablespoon's of cookie dough 2 inches apart.8. Bake at 350°F for 7 - 10 minutes or until edges are set and the tops of the cookies are slightly cracked; cool on the pan for 1 minute, then remove to cooling rack and allow to cool completely.9. To keep cookies soft, store in an airtight container.